Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Challenge!!

I can't believe its December already, I love this time of the year even though it gets insanely busy! But I do hope you can find some time this month and play along with December's Challenge!

This month I thought I would keep it simple but fun and hopefully you can make some time to join in on the fun.

1. The theme is christmas with non traditional christmas colours.
2. Use the technique masking.
3. And don't forget some chipboard!!

I have some gorgeous inspiration for you from the lovely DT girls.

Rachael's layout is bright and such a gorgeous mixture of colours. She was very clever and used the large Stuff 2 Scrap Heart Border as her mask.





I love Anita's combination of lilac and green, so pretty!





I will be back tomorrow with more fabulous layouts to share with you!

Colleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment