Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Layouts

Good Afternoon All!

I thought I'd Stop by & Share a couple of Layouts that I've done of Late with STUFF 2 SCRAP - Chippie
This First 1 was for My Creative Sketch Challenge.........
Working with Webster Pages - Spring Markets Papers!!!!!!
& I thought that The Stuff 2 Scrap - Water Can Called #Watering Time went Perfectly with this range........COOL Hay!!!
It 1 of Warren's (the Owner along with Wife Annemarie) newest Creations & Will hit the Shop REAL Soon!!!!

& then this Layout is A DT  Layout -  for The Latest Word over
@ Bird Is The Word.....
This is the STUFF 2 SCRAP - # Heart 4 
Also Hitting the STUFF 2 SCRAP Store REAL SOON.....
Such a Funky Fun Heart!!


I Hope that has got you in the Mood to add a bit of Chippie to your Next Creation!!
ALSO Don't forget about our  NOVEMBER CHALLENGE 
This Month is Set by Lucinda & the Winner Gets a Parcel of the  
GORGEOUS Array of STUFF 2 SCRAP -  Chippie
 EVERYONE World Wide is Welcome to PLAY Along....
CLICK HERE to Check it OUT &
HAPPY CRAFTING!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Rach! You have lots of different chippies that I haven't seen yet! Lucky girl! Love your layouts - you are so on fire!!! :D

    ReplyDelete