Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Every cloud has a silver lining... :)

...well they do on this layout! :D

Hey everyone, I'd like to share with you all this layout using Stuff 2 Scrap chipboard...


So here I've been using Ann's Rainy Days Chipboard from Stuff 2 Scrap (these come in a pack consisting of 2 rainbows and 4 extra clouds)...


I gave my gorgeous S2S chippie rainbows and clouds a silver lining treatment using a mercury silver Galaxy Marker by American Crafts. These rainbows and clouds are totally awesome value, and are really versatile! I love how clouds and rainbows give a whimsical feel to my projects. I'm a huge fan!


I really enjoyed making this layout and I hoped you enjoyed my share!

BTW - don't forget our fantastic October challenge right here!!! It's such a beauty!!!

TFL! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!!
    This is Totally GORGEOUS Chantal....
    The S2S Rainbow Chippie & Clouds are Soooo ADORABLE here!!!!!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete