Friday, October 28, 2011

A big Stuff 2 Scrap bumper share for you!!!


Hey, hey, scrappers!!! LOTSO chippie here, all from Stuff 2 Scrap's store.


Here I've used Leeann's Up, Up & Away Balloon - in the pack you also get two clouds - but I've already used them on another project LOL. This one has been given a lick of paint and once dry, an outline in black marker (a Sharpie)! :D


The rest of the chippie is left naked (yep the "full monty") - I really like the look of it against the cardboard's Kraft colour! I've used Leeann's Retro Grass Border (small) here - I've cut it in half to frame the bottom photo. The pack also includes a butterfly, flower and heart - which are all on there too. :)

My background is actually vintage cards cut out and glued onto glittery cardstock, then swiped with black paint! Fun!

and my last share for the week...



Yep! Another double... LOL!

Here I have tried to recreate the feeling of a well-loved cookbook for my cooking themed double layout! I have used a paper bag, bakers twine, little teeny tiny post-it tags, bread tag and gingham ribbon to help tie-in this theme too.


There's lots of random splatterings of dimensional craft paint on there too... love that stuff! :D


I just loved using Leeann's scallop border (large) from Stuff 2 Scrap's store. In one pack you get a set of 2 scalloped borders, each measuring approx 300mm in length and 50mm in height. One border has no holes and the other one is with holes (more holes can be placed by using either a crop a dile or anywhere hole punch). I stuck rhinestones in mine! Another funky chippie design by the awesomely talented, Leeann Pearce.

I've really enjoyed sharing my creations with you all, and don't forget about our October challenge here! There's still plenty of time left!!! :D

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Once Again Chantal!!!
    FAN FAB U LAS.... all the S2S Chippie looks AWESOME!!!!!!
    That Up UP & Away Balloon has the WOW factor.....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these bright SUPER fun Layouts - just so AWESOME! Love how you have used the chippys and your posts always make me giggle! :) xox

    ReplyDelete