Friday, August 26, 2011

Scallops and Hearts

Hi, this is Colleen here today with my first post for Stuff 2 Scrap, I am so excited to be sharing my first layout with you.

I used the gorgeous border 'Leeann's Scallop Border - Mini' and I love the way it adds such an interesting pattern to my layout. I covered it with some patterned paper and filed the edges slightly to finish it off neatly.



And a close up of my heart, I have used 'Chipboard Hearts #001'. In my opinion you can never have too many chipboard hearts in your stash, they make a great embellishment on any project!!



I hope you all have a crafty weekend and don't forget there is still a couple days left to get your entries in for this months challenge!!



3 comments:

  1. Love it :) That border does add a great finishing touch to the LO. Might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love what you have done with that border - fab work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is adorable! Love it :))

    ReplyDelete