Friday, August 5, 2011

Hey, check out this new chippie design...


Hello scrappers! Check out these super-cool chippie "heart flowers" that I've used on my double layout, "Way 2 Go!" Aren't they so delicate? I love the detail and left raw, they really add just that bit extra to your page. They will be available in store soon.

Here's the layout in full...


You can double-click on it to see it properly (at the moment it's the perfect size for Barbie!). And here's just one more closie just for fun...


This was a really fun layout to do - here I've documented my daughter Lucy's big sprint race at her school faction carnival. It's the race that stops the school (so to speak...ha ha ha). Anyway it was an important event, so I'm glad to have documented all the details worth remembering.

I've also included her actual ribbon from her race on the page, which was cute to add. :)

You may of noticed that Lucy has grown quite a bit since the pic in my last post here. LOL. :D

Now scrappers, don't forget about the super duper awesome colour challenge right here! I'm hosting this month's challenge, and it's well worth a look! And a play! Really! :D

That's all for now - have a great weekend, scrappers!

Cheers,
Chantal :)

2 comments:

  1. wow love that chippie ... when is it available ??? hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i agree i just love that chippee i want it LOL
    I have just entered my first challenge with you guys i hope you all like what you see!!! your products are fantastic!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete