Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Introducing . . . . .

Over the next couple of days I thought I would take the time to introduce you all to the new members of our Creative Team .........  We are so very honoured to have with us ......

Rachael Funnell


Hi My Name is Rachael Funnell & I’m 34 years Young...
I am a Happily Married to the Most Supportive & sometimes Neglected man Jason.... who i still Adore!!! And Together we live in Central NSW,  with 2 Wonderful Children....  Ethan & Chloee

I’ve been scrapbooking for about 5 years now & Is still my only Addiction.....
I mostly Prefer to Create 12x12 Layouts, But I will create card here & there....
I really don’t have a defined style, But I do love a Butterfly or 5 on most of my layouts!!! hehehe
I’m still a bit of a spring chicken with the blog thing.....
Come on over to my blog & say HI anytime  @  http://awindowtoomyworld.blogspot.com/

Finally I would like to Say to Annmarie & Warren   Thanks So very much for selecting ME to be Part of the Stuff 2 Scrap Family, I’m SUPER thrilled!!   I’m Looking forward to Inspiring you all to have a Play with the Gorgeous array of  Chipboard, Acrylics & other Goodies from Stuff 2 Scrap.....

Lisa Amiet

Hi my name is Lisa Amiet and I live in sunny Queensland. I have been married to my wonderfully supportive husband for 14 years and we have 2 children Brianna, who is 11 and Riley, who is 4.

I have always loved photography and of course I had to find something to do with all those pictures and that is where I discovered Scrapbooking. This gives me a way to document all those stories behind the pictures I take...and I get to play with pretty stuff!! What more could a girl want.

The thing that I love most about scrapbooking is the lovely friends that I have made, and hopefully all the new ones that I will make in the future. I’m not sure that I have a particular style of scrapbooking, but like to try anything at least once.

I am currently on the Design Team for “Bird is the Word” Challenge blog and am Berry Bleu's Tags and am honoured to have been chosen to be on the Stuff2Scrap Team. I can't wait to get started!

Please stay tuned as we some more wonderful ladies coming soon ......

Until Next Time

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rach & Lisa! Welcome! I'm really looking forward to working with you guys!!! Congrats! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo! Congrats to Lisa..
    Super Happy to be on the CT with you Lisa & the other Ladies.......

    ReplyDelete