Sunday, May 29, 2011

Playground F U N !


Hello there fellow scrappers! Thanks for all your lovely comments over the last week! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I have one more share here for you this week. It's called "Playground Fun".


On my layout I've used Stuff 2 Scrap's Chipboard Corner Flower #1 border as a design feature. I've left the chippie raw, and used three of the "cut out" flowers as a template over the reverse side of the patterned paper to draw the same flower shapes, then cut these out, flipped them over and adhered them to the base of the flowers for contrast (the pp was actually the reverse of the "stem" pp that it is over). Then I just filled in these three flowers with craft glue and sprinkled little co-ordinating beads into them to give a kind of shaker-effect... without the shaking action! :) I think it looks pretty! :D

Now don't forget to get your entries in to our monthly challenge! The challenge ends May 31st so there's totally still time! Check it out here! I love checking out everyone's interpretations! Remember - you've got to be in it to win it! ;)

TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the effect of the beads - goes so well with the playground theme and the bright colours - awesome showcase of work Chantal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no doubt about you uh.. that page totally rocks :) x

    ReplyDelete