Monday, April 4, 2011

Chippy Goodness : )

Hey hey hey Everyone : )

Today I have a couple of shares for you!

First up is a GORGEOUS lo from the FAB Sharryn Thomson for our April challenge.....I just love all the texture and layering....and how cool is that photo of herself!!!



LOVE what she's done with the Square frame chippy!!


Next up is a lo from me.....I must say i was more than a little inspired by our April guest designer......The FABULOUS Stacey Young. I just love her layering, and paint work....she is such an inspiration!!




I've used the Leeann Pearce design Mushroom Border (Large)


And another lo from me......



I've used the Leeann Pearce design Up & Away (Balloon & Clouds)....gosh I just LOVE this chippy....I could use it a million times over!!!!



Okey dokey thats all from me today!!! Hope you all have an AWESOME week : )

LOve and Peace xox

Jess M

4 comments:

  1. Love the accents on the chipboard here...less is more :) Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! I can't stop staring!!! I love the layering and shabby fabulous look of all three pages. The white paint and bird's nest in Stacey's layout are really inspiring- it looks doable but I KNOW it's difficult to make all the elements mix and meld together like that- just beautiful. Love the blocking and color in the first page and the design and photo in the last. All three layouts are equally amazing in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh jesss how totally awesome girl... i love how you have used the chippies but i also love all the layering totally awesome...and i also LOVE sharryn's take on your challenge too!!!

    ReplyDelete